Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
Landlords are required by Law to have gas appliances checked every 12 months in rented properties.
King Energy issue digital or paper CP12 Certificates with every inspection.
During the inspection, we check the following:
- The whole gas system, including pipework and appliances, for leaks
- Correct operation of safety devices
- Satisfactory ventilation of appliances
- Gas rates of appliances
- The condition of flue and its effectiveness
- Operating pressures / burner pressure
King Energy recommend a carbon monoxide (CO) alarm fitted in every rented property.